- I hope to…maintain the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
- Every day is lost in which we do not learn something useful.
- He who permits himself to tell a lie once finds it much easier to do it the second time.
- These observations are verified by the Histories of every Country ancient & modern.
- I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s…innocent…exaggeration—a very effective form of promotion.
- I don’t want to use the word ‘screwed,’ but I screwed him.
- I know words, I have the best words…but there is no better word than stupid.
- When people wrong you, go after those people…it is a good feeling; I always get even.
- …Only when the people become ignorant and corrupt…they are incapable of…sovereignty.